There is a bill before the Massachusetts Legislature that would remove woody biomass from eligibility for the state’s Alternative Portfolio Standard. Some environmentalists say promoting the burning of woody biomass will harm the environment. Not so, says Chris Egan, the executive director of the Massachusetts Forest Alliance. He argues modern wood heat systems limit emissions and foster healthier forests.
- Relationship Between Household Air Pollution Exposure and COVID-19
- Postdoctoral Research Associate Position on Sustainable Bioenergy Systems
- SBF Cluster’s Week: Contributions of the BCS towards a just and sovereign Energy Transition in Mexico
- Cluster BCS at the ETHOS 2021 Meeting
- Mexico’s Energy Scenarios: Update of the World Energy Council Report