Kirkland, Washington, USA from January 25 to 27, 2019. The ETHOS Conference is a benchmark in the field of efficient biomass stoves and of great interest to development specialists, focused on the transfer of technologies in cooking. In its 2019 edition, three members of the #BCSCluster presented papers. Dr. Omar Masera presented the paper entitled “Health, energy and greenhouse gas emission implications of fuel device stacking”. Dr. Montserrat Serrano presented the paper entitled “A geospatial web-based tool to the environment”. Dr. Víctor Ruiz presented the paper “Health implications of chimney stoves in Mexico and Central America. These presentations were presented within the themes of Adoption, Support Tools for the sector and Health respectively.
- Cluster BCS: field visit for the analysis of sustainability and environmental impact of pellet production.
- Cluster BCS visited CITREX of ALTEX group, for future evaluation of sustainability.
- Visit of the UNAM’s principal to the SBF Cluster
- 3rd Forum of Clean Stoves, Honduras 2019. Memories.
- SBF Cluster visits the State University of Bolivar