- INTRODUCTION TO THE BIOMASS AND TYPES OF BIOFUELS: Definition of biomass, biofuel and biofuel – Analysis of biomass sources for energy use – Contemporary problems related to bioenergy – Types of biofuels (different pretreatments).
- CHARACTERIZATION OF SOLID BIOMASS – Physical analysis – Elemental analysis – Proximal analysis – Thermogravimetric analysis – Generation of characterization protocols – Formulation of norms and their political management.
- QUANTIFICATION AND INVENTORY SYSTEMS FOR AGRICULTURAL AND FOREST BIOMASS – Quantification of forest biomass – Quantification of biomass of fruit trees – Quantification of shrub biomass – Quantification of biomass linked to the production of other resources – Methods of quantification biomass by remote sensing
- AGRICULTURAL BIOMASS COLLECTION SYSTEMS AND FOREST – Chippers and Balers – Systems for organizing the biomass collection machinery – Parameters for evaluation of the organization systems of the biomass collection machinery.
- MODELING OF LOGISTICS SYSTEMS FOR BIOMASS SUPPLY – Project control and programming techniques -Pad Critical Method- – Linear programming in logistics systems – Ford algorithm for oriented networks – Dikjtra algorithm – Application of digital SIG maps to logistics programming
- GENERATION OF POWER-STEAM CYCLES – Properties of simple compressible substances. Relationship P-V-T – Balances of matter and energy. First and second principle of thermodynamics – Rankine ideal cycle – Overheating and reheating – Regenerative power cycle: Open and closed heater – Cogeneration – Case studies and applications.
- THERMAL INSTALLATIONS AND GASIFICATION – Solid fuel boilers – Gas fuel boilers – Dimensioning of thermal installations – Gasification installations.
- EMISSIONS IN THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR – Mechanical separation – Filtration beds – Adsorption – Absorption – Incineration as a gas purification technique – Selective non-catalytic reduction (SNCR) – Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) – Chimney calculation by dispersion.
If you want more information related to the work of Dr. Borja, visit: https://bvelazquez.blogs.upv.es/
To follow the activities that took place in the workshop, visit: https: //twitter.com/clusterbcs