The Cluster BCS visits the Forest Science Center, of the University of British Columbia (UBC), Vancouver, Canada from February 13 to March 2 as part of the activities of Line 1, the advances of the web platform http://www.wegp.unam.mx/cemie/1/Mexico to a research group of the Faculty of Forestry, specialized in cost optimization of logistics chains. The main objective of the visit was to look for collaboration opportunities with this group of work, in order to improve the scope of the platform. The group of research is part of the career of Industrial Engineering and its Research topics focus on issues related to logistics chains, mathematical models of optimization and tools for decision-making. With the support of this research group it is intended to include in the phase 2 of platform development, cost calculations of transport and friction maps that allow to optimize the location of transformation plants for different biomass resources. In a complementary way, the energy production plant was visited of the same University http://energy.ubc.ca/projects/brdf/.
- Cluster BCS: field visit for the analysis of sustainability and environmental impact of pellet production.
- Cluster BCS visited CITREX of ALTEX group, for future evaluation of sustainability.
- Visit of the UNAM’s principal to the SBF Cluster
- 3rd Forum of Clean Stoves, Honduras 2019. Memories.
- SBF Cluster visits the State University of Bolivar