As part of the linkage and strengthening of the capacities of the BCS Cluster was held a seminar on CFD modeling (Cumpational Fluid Dynamics) of intramural and environmental contaminants on february 26. Collaborative activities on the subject were strengthened simulation of pollution in the rural residential sector of Mexico. The Institute of Research in Ecosystems and Sustainability of the National Autonomous University of México and the University of California were responsible for this activity and both institutions have the latest technology to create models that predict this type of concentration and validate them through experimental data. Currently they are little topics explored globally and both the Innovation and Innovation Laboratory Evaluation of Biomass Stoves and the Modeling Laboratory and Simulated BCS Cluster seeks to be pioneers in Latin America in this matter. The first results are shown in the scientific article from Ruiz-García et al. (2018), and now seeks to simulate and validate through conditions that involve the combined use of devices and fuels.
- Cluster BCS: field visit for the analysis of sustainability and environmental impact of pellet production.
- Cluster BCS visited CITREX of ALTEX group, for future evaluation of sustainability.
- Visit of the UNAM’s principal to the SBF Cluster
- 3rd Forum of Clean Stoves, Honduras 2019. Memories.
- SBF Cluster visits the State University of Bolivar