Last April, members of the Innovation Area: “Public Policies and Sustainability” had the collaboration and advice of a pioneer company at the national level in the production of pellets, in which sawdust waste is used to generate This type of solid biofuels. The objective of the visit was to gather information to analyze the environmental advantages and evaluate the sustainability of this type of processes, which are presented as a possible improvement option for the use of forest resources in sawmills and other industries of the branch in our country. Rosa María Gallardo Álvarez, Alfredo Rafael Camarillo and Ricardo Musule Lagunes participated.
- Mexico’s Energy Scenarios: Update of the World Energy Council Report
- ENAEM, the strategy for the adoption of efficient stoves in Honduras
- Clean Cooking Alliance Annual Report
- Canada works in the production of high quality pellets
- Wood energy and forest landscape restoration: exploring positive linkages