The World Bank’s planned $500 million Clean Cooking Fund under ESMAP aims to fast-track progress towards universal access to clean cooking by 2030. Why is this important? Because three billion people, particularly women and children, still cook with polluting fuels and technologies and face serious health, economic, environmental and climate impacts. That must change.
- Mexico’s Energy Scenarios: Update of the World Energy Council Report
- ENAEM, the strategy for the adoption of efficient stoves in Honduras
- Clean Cooking Alliance Annual Report
- Canada works in the production of high quality pellets
- Wood energy and forest landscape restoration: exploring positive linkages